Sunday, May 17, 2009

Changes

Hi Everyone my name is Nyki Greene, I have just started working with Julia and Monkey Beanz!!!! I couldnt be more excited!!!!!

We are working on so much right now.. a new nursery line to come out hopefully this summer.. we are also looking into a trunk show really soon ( I will let you know more details very soon).

SO let me introduce myself, like I said my name is Nyki Greene well it is actually Nyki Spencer but I am getting married Saturday so I figured I would start using Greene already. I started working with Monkey Beanz because for it is an amazing product.. the idea of it is fabulous and because I would like to start working mostly from home.
Thank you all for reading my introduction and I look forward to meeting all the Monkey Beanz shoppers/fans real soon!!!!!!!!
Nyki

No comments: