Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hormones

Hi Monkey Beanerz... I cannot believe it has been so long since I have written!!! Well I am back!!!!
I am now almost 7 months pregnant. The baby is kicking and moving about as we speak which gives me this amazing feeling that sometimes is very overwhelming for me... is it possible to already be completely in love??? My only complaint about being pregnant at this time is the hormone situation. I get very overwhelmed with life at times, almost so much that I cannot deal with it. I get angry, I get anxiety, I yell!!! It is awful. Who is this person?? What can I do to make it stop?? ahhh well I feel better already.

Monkey Beanz has some great things happening!!!!! It will all be here soon enough my friends. Stay tuned. Now time to go study about what to do during child birth.. Peace love and Monkeys

Nyki Greene

No comments: