Monday, June 29, 2009

Fair Trade Rocks my World!!!!

Fair Trade!!!!!! Fair trade is an organized Social Movement and market-based approach that helps producers in developing countries and promote sustainability. It focuses in particular on exports from developing countries to developed countries, most notably handicrafts, coffee, cocoa, sugar, tea, bananas, honey, cotton, wine, fresh fruit, chocolate and flowers.. this is the description from Wikipedia.. this is also MY favorite description!!! I love Fair Trade and I feel completely excited that my new career is based so much on Fair Trade!!!

We have a fantastic relationship with many people in Thailand. Their talent is unbelievable and if you have ever recieved any of our fantastic toys or the georgous clothing you have seen for yourself!!!
I will forever buy my fair share of Fair Trade products, it is something very important to me and my husband. I look forward to making my children aware of what it is and its importance.
It is important to me because it keeps me open to the world!!! Seriously look at anything in your house.. I bet it says made in China.. you do not know the condition of their work environment or how much they are getting paid... BUT if you look for goods that are fair trade it is guaranteed that they make a good wage and work in the best environment possible. I don't know about you but that makes me feel a whole lot better!!!!!!!

Well thank you so much for listening to my rant... see you soon Monkeybeaners..
Get in touch with reality and shop Fair Trade.. trust me.. you will love how it makes you feel!!!!
Peace and love!!!
Nyki Greene
Monkey Beanz Inc

No comments: