Monday, August 31, 2009

21 weeks and counting...

Hello internet friends!!! It has been A LONG TIME since I have blogged.. I have really missed it. It is so nice to just sit down and let write about whatever poors out of you!!!

I am in domestic bliss.. 5 years ago I would have never guessed that THIS would be the life that makes me happy but I have to tell you.. I am really enjoying it. I love the married life (my husband rocks), I am really enjoying my pregnancy (after the first trimester of course), and I love having a house to take care of.
I always thought I needed a big time career to feel succesful, that is not the case anymore.. my family makes me feel succesful and have that sense of worth!!! Do not get me wrong.. I love to go out!! Meeting up with girlfriends for some wine, music, chatting.. is the best way for me to unwind. I have a new appreciation  for getting out. Also date nights are the best!! I love connecting with my husband once a week (soon to be once a month).  Anyways I am going to keep this short and sweet and get off my soap box a little early today, I am heading out into the world today to tell everyone about Monkey Beanz!!! Thank you all for listening to my happy rant today.

Wish me luck
Nyki

No comments: