Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Stuff!!!

Hello All!! So sorry I missed you last week. My hands were so swollen I could barely type. I am 2 1/2 weeks away from my due date!!! I am so so excited!!!!

Monkey Beanz has really been expanding. If you are looking for gift ideas here are a few gift sets that we have put together.



Baby Gift Set Includes: 1 Monkey Beanz mobile (your choice of style), 1 pair of luxurious fair trade baby booties and a fair trade chocolate for Mama all presented in our Canvas Reusable Fair Trade Apple Tree Tote.

We also do a gift set for toddlers that is in the same bag that includes 1 Monkey Beanz toy (your choice of drum set or tool set), 1 pair of Monkey Beanz Thai fisherman pants (your choice of color) and a fair trade chocolate all presented in our Canvas Reusable Fair Trade Apple Tree Tote

This bag is my new personal favorite!!!

Okay last but not least... I just purchased these for our baby on the way...


I cannot wait for little Spencer or Lily to show these off!!! Check out http://www.monkeybeanz.com/ for more of our amazingly awesome Fair Trade products. We will also be posting even more items soon!!!!

Happy  Holidays to everyone!!! Be safe!!!


NYki

No comments: